Celebrating that the Star Wars new film premier has arrived and Christmas is almost here, we have created a very special Xmas decoration:
DIY StarWars Snowflakes
Depending on the material you choose to do it, you will be able to decorate windows and glasses (with Línea-Fix static film) or many other places with D’Deco Adhesive or textile tablecloths.
- First download the Diagrams from the web Maters of Grey. These designers have done an awesome work on this project.
- Then print the PDF’s in A4 o A3. We recommend you the A3 size: it will be easier to cut.
- Join som Línea-Fix vinyl with the printed pattern. Fold both 4 times. We found doing an accordion fold worked better for us.
4. Cut the grey area out (you may need a cutter for some of the designs)
5. Finally just unfold and place it where you want. You can check our “placement” section to know how to place each kind of material properly.
We hope you like it and enjoy doing it.
¡May the force be with you!