This is our last Chistmas creation: a DIY cardboard tree decorated with D’Deco Art adhesive wallpaper.
Check how easy is to use this product for all kind of decorations: walls, furniture, doors, crafts…
- Draw a Christmas tree silhouette on one of the cardboards (use strong cardboards for a better durability).
- Cut the tree following the drawing line.
3. Use the first tree part as a guide to cut the other cardboard.
4. Draw a line on the center of each part of the tree.
5. Cut out a slot in one of the parts from the base to the middle and, on the other part, from the center to the top. These will help us to fit both parts together.
6. Decorate all the cardboard sides with the D’Deco Art wallpapers. Watch the D’Deco Art video for the placement information.
7. Use the wallpaper design which fits you best with your home decoration. Remember to leave 4-5 cm of product to cover the edges.
8. Cut the wallpaper placed over the slots.
9. Now fit both cardboards together by the slots (one part from the top and the other from the bottom).
10. Place the tree on the floor and adjust both sides.
11. Finally, decorate the tree with lights, adhesive decorations, garlands…
Isn’t it original? And the best is that after Christmas, you can fold it and keep it until next December ;-D